To empower the Black community by providing valuable knowledge, support, and resources, giving them the tools to boldly care for their mental health.
To become the preeminent mental health resource for the Black community.
Key Values for the Gray Matthews Project
1. We are all in this thing called life together.
2. We share more similarities than differences. Our differences create a warm space for sharing and creativity.
3. Accountability – we are responsible for our actions and choices.
4. When we serve and celebrate each other, we find our place in the world.
5. It is okay to not be liked by everyone because then we will have stood for something; integrity is of the utmost importance